Super nitro thinner

Packaging:
0.9L
220 RSD
Add to cart

Product description

For diluting nitro coating and washing accessories used in coloring. Highly flammable liquid and vapor. Harmful if swallowed. It can cause death if swallowed and reach the respiratory tract. Causes skin irritation. Harmful if inhaled. It is suspected that it may adversely affect the fetus. It may cause damage to the organs due to prolonged or repeated exposure. Toxic to a living world in water with long lasting effects. Repeated exposure can cause drying or cracking of the skin. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep away from heat sources / sparks / open flames / hot surfaces. Forbidden smoking. Keep packaging tightly closed. Do not breathe dust / smoke / gas / mist / vapor / spray. Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / goggles / face protection. If swallowed: Urgently call a poison control center or consult a doctor. Keep in a well-ventilated room. Keep it cool.

Key informations

Shelf life:24 months.
Packing: 0,9 l