Lighting liquid

Packaging:
0.9L
182 RSD
Add to cart

Product description

Highly flammable liquid and vapor. May cause death by swallowing and reaching respiratory tract. Causes skin irritation. Harmful if inhaled. May cause drowsiness and dizziness. It causes damage to organs due to prolonged or repeated exposure. Toxic by living world in water with long lasting consequences. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat sources. Wear protective gloves / protective clothing. Protective goggles / face protection. If swallowed: Immediately call a poison control center or consult a doctor.

The use of:

For lighting.

Contains:

Hydrocarbons, C9-C12, n-alkaline, isoalkaline, aromatics.

Key informations

Shelf life:Unlimited
Packing: 0.9l